6.29.2016

Unseen


When I say today was hectic, I mean insanely hectic. The summer sun's vigorous rays shining down on my damn oily face (I looked like a french fry honestly). Drinking two Starbucks drinks to cool off (although I am low-key lactose intolerant hahahaha). Scaring off a girl just to shoot these photos (sorry to whoever you are lol). A day filled with many events finally came to an end. But, being able to catch up with a close friend was worth all the hardships that today had to offer. I'm still trying to get the hang of vlogging when I actually leave my house. However, with my little shy ass still being self conscious of what people will think of me video taping myself with a camera, makes it a difficult task. Why do I still care about what people think of me? I'm not too sure. But, hoping that during my maturing stage as a high school graduate, my insecurities will slowly not bother me as much (wish me luck lmfao).

 Knife Embroidery Tee: Urban Outfitters
White Dad Hat: Urban Outfitters
Light Wash Skinny Jeans: Levis
Necklace: WEGO
Bracelets: HNL Night Market
Shoes: Vans
Photos by Katy Burke

The color pink is really growing on me (surprisingly). The only colors that used to be in my closet were black, white, and blue. I used to be so boring and generic. Although I'm still boring and generic, at least I'm wearing colors! Overtime, I want to achieve making my outfits more extra and bold to be able to stand out and be myself a little more (Light ass blonde hair is a good start to standing out lmao). Let's work together on trying to use clothes and appearance as a way to voice ourselves. Being able to stop being self conscious is a goal of mine for the new school year. I believe and can achieve! (Maybe??? LOL).


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment