6.13.2016

The Face Shop & Kakao Friends Collaboration


The Face Shop released a collection in collaboration with Kakao Talk a while ago. (Yes, I'm very late). But, do you see this damn packaging??? How can anyone resist these products? Although these are just repackaged Face Shop original products, the Kakao Friends packaging makes it irresistible. I recently went to The Face Shop here in Hawaii to pick up a few items. (I ended up buying none of the products I was planning to buy & left with a bunch of Kakao Friend packaged items smh). 




This sunscreen is AMAZING. Don't even question me when I say that this sunscreen makes your skin look flawless. Irritating acne scars? Uneven skin color? Not when you are wearing this sunscreen. With a natural tint within the formula, it gives skin a blemish free look! This sunscreen is also not heavy at all (heavy sunscreen more like kill me). With Hawaii always being so humid, waterproof sunscreen is a MUST! Also, being summer time, waterproof sunscreen will stick to your skin like glue while you're sweating like a pig. BEWARE. If you have dry skin, moisturize A LOT. This product will dry out your skin and make it look flaky. 

Rate: 4/5


Don't even get me started on The Face Shop hand creams. Not only does it make your hands feel like a baby's, it also doesn't leave your hands feeling like you just shoved it into a jar of oil. I'd rather have dry freaking hands than gross slime hands. The scents are superb! (Just rub some of this hand lotion under your nose because damn.... you'll be wanting to smell these for the rest of your life). They come in green tea, cherry blossom, rose, apple, and berry scent. (THE APPLE SMELLS SO DAMN GOOD I 10/10 RECOMMEND). Although I only picked up the green tea and cherry blossom scents this time, I will be going back very soon to pick up the rest of the scents.

Rate: 5/5


Don't these look like the cutest face masks in the world??? Don't be fooled! They're actually lowkey creepy and frightening when you put them on. But, do these masks actually work? Well... they do work somewhat. I've never been a fan of cotton face masks. (Hydrogel > Cotton) Although they don't benefit your skin they way you would want them to, they do leave your skin very moisturized if you are experiencing dry skin. (I wouldn't recommend if you have oily skin unless you want to look like an oily french fry).

Rate: 2/5


The Face Shop in Hawaii was giving out free neck pillows if you spend $50 or more on any Kakao Friend products!!! LOOK AT HOW MF CUTE THIS IS. This has saved me countless times from waking up with a sore neck when I take my naps sitting up on the couch. They were also giving out Kakao Friend mouse pads with any purchase over $20 (which I got as well). But, it's very filthy right now since I've been playing more and more league since it's summer time. 

Hopefully I can go back to The Face Shop and pick up the products that I regret not buying. (THE DAMN APPLE SCENTED HAND CREAM). Thank you for reading and be sure to blow your money on these products like I did!! 












Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment